Home » » Katakanlah - Yunita Ababiel, Januar Sampling performance to demonstrate Soneta's kind of tabla (Dolak). But unfortunately not too clear

Katakanlah - Yunita Ababiel, Januar Sampling performance to demonstrate Soneta's kind of tabla (Dolak). But unfortunately not too clear

Written By Moch.Januar on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 13:08



I try to demonstrate Soneta's kind of Tabla (Dolak). This Song is fit the sound color of Dolak. But unfortunately its not too clear, because I used my mobile phone camera to capture it and I didn't use a Mixer to record the music perform.

Yeahh,, At least I can show you the color of sound, although generally its not friendly to hear. I really apologize about it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Keyboard Sampling - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger